Wednesday 1 February 2023

Dear Lloyds Bank

Dear Sir, I'll keep this short and succinct as I know you're very busy.

When I borrow money from you , you charge me quite a lot. I don't charge you anything at all for borrowing my savings to make yourselves more money. 
I have been testing a reputable internet bank for some time now who don't charge me anything for their services. I suppose this is because they appreciate being able to use my savings to make themselves enough money. 

They also pay me much more interest on my savings than you do. 

I don't know about you, but I think it's time to move all my savings to this new bank. 

P.s. the old people like me who still think you are a good place to keep their money , won't be around for much longer. Perhaps it's time to consider a change in your game plan. But it's probably too late for you anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speed Learning Guitar

Practising the guitar is all about getting better at it. Repetition is necessary but repeat too much and progress can stop, as I found out. ...