Thursday 12 May 2011

Follow me through France!

My very good friend Dave (Buddahmagnet) has rigged up a website that shows exactly where I am on my cycle trek on an interactive map, as soon as I send a voice message (Audioboo) from my phone.

So, instead of just sending tweets I will be doing my best to post audio boos to help chart my progress each day, and for anyone who is interested....this new website will allow anyone to see where I am, listen to my daily comments, see the pictures I have taken on route, and also, if you're not too shy, record your own voice message to me or send me a picture. Pretty cool huh! - provided my phone doesnt run out of battery and I dont cap out my roaming charges of course.

Take a look for yourself - here is the website: http://leonine.heroku.com/

let me know what you think too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speed Learning Guitar

Practising the guitar is all about getting better at it. Repetition is necessary but repeat too much and progress can stop, as I found out. ...